"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.". John 16:33


Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jessica making Nutella cake... as gross as it looks, it was wonderfulcathedral in Sienna
my self-timered beach shot... looks like botticelli
my favorite time of day when the sea and sky blend together
that is the view from MY ROCK... the feet at the bottom give you perspective of where i really was
our sweet little home... the top right window.. partially hidden by the tree was mine
100000000 tiny diamonds on the sea in Castiglioncello Our palace in Florence... mine and Jessica's suite
pic from the Ponte Vecchio

My favorite picture from the trip... Every time I see it I long to be there.











No comments: