"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.". John 16:33


Monday, September 1, 2008

July 25, 2008

So, I was just sleeping peacefully on my rock and I woke up because I felt something crawling on my arm!!! I woke up and there was a CRAB on my arm!!!!!!!!!! I was laying on my stomach, so I had my suit untied....you know where this is going...I was asleep and I jumped up, oh year the top was loose. At least there was only one old lady near me. I was so mad because it was the perfect rock for laying on my stomach and that was perfect. So...I moved to my afternoon rock even though it's only like 10:30 am here. I only get sun on one side at this time, but it's definitely the best rock!!Angled down...and right on the water so I get an amazing beach breeze!!

I think this is a place people dream about and they don't even know it. Especially a day like today! It's noon and I'm not even glistening. There is such a good breeze. I jsut wish I could bum a ride on one of the many boats zooming past me! I brought along a white peach for a snack. I'd never had a "Pesche bianco" until I came here and I love it. It's very tasty!

No comments: