"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.". John 16:33


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

july 10, 2008

just took a nap before floorjes rehearsal. when i have a lunch time rehearsali pack my lunch. today i had a ham and cheese, granola bar and nectarine. the fruit here is amazing. my sunburn is finally fading and now im starting to look really tan ! YAY!the first time since high school. floorjes calling now...

so i just got off the phone with jayson... he is moving out and i got really really sad talking to him. when i get home he wont live at 1826 kellytown rd anymore. =( then he made it so much worse by telling me that my mom and mama got emotional at lunch. was he trying to make me cry too?? well it worked. so then i called to madison-mama and madison wouldnt even talk to me. she was being very stubbonr.

i just want to bring up an issue wehn i find truly disturbing. saturday night, jessica and i, after sitting in the room watching italian game shows decided to see what castiglioncello night life is like. i was so disturbed, upon reaching the piazza to find hoards at 1130 pm to find hoards of babystrollers. when we left the downtown at 100 am at least thrity percent of the people were still pushing strollers. do people over here honestly keep their babies and infants our that late??i was in shock. i mean my dad took me to the bar once when i was little and his friends still talk about it all the time. here i felt like i was at a baby stroller showcase.

so thats my random thought for tangent for the day. dont worry theres more where that came from.

No comments: