"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.". John 16:33


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 9, 2008

My brother turned 24 today! I just got off the phone with him. He told me madison asks for me and it made me so sad. i know she will grow up so much over the short time that im gone.

todays classes were good. we started getting formation for our jazz dance, which is very west side storyish. we got out early tonight, so we decided to find the wifi spot. our room mate has a laptop. it was really fun, imagine three americans sitting beside the main road crouched around a computer. i cooked cheese quesadillas and green beans for dinner... yummy! i checked my bank account today. it made me feel sick. the conversion is killing me. ive only bought myself one thing so far... a dress at the market. and i hope to get more, and good presents for my family, but at this rate, im only going to be able to eat. im pooped so im calling it a day... more to come...

No comments: