"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.". John 16:33


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

july 15, 2008

today was the last day of jazz and kathak (indian) thats a bittersweet thing for me. im excited about takign hip hop and ballet for modern dancers but i will miss jazz and kathak. a lot of poeple were rude during kathak, because its not as dancey as what were used to , but i made sure i didnt give off that annoyed vibe. i just think its disrespectful. i always tell myself that no matter how bad a class may be, it could be the one bit of information that sets me a part in the future. you never know. tonight was my first failed attempt to prepare a descent meal. it was terrible. it was just rice, but i forgot about it and it burned. ooppsie. im actually getting pretty tan, for the first time since high school. my goal was to go home tanned an skinny, but the food is so good here and i cant resist the gelato. last night i had two very strange flavors... ricotta and pine nuts. it was awful but i had to try it .

No comments: