"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.". John 16:33


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

july 14, 2008

jaysons birthday is in three days !! I wish i could said "happy birthday" in person!!! today was a good day. i was tired this morning, but luckily we had a guest teacher who took it very easy on us. we would up not having floorjes rehearsal, but we had amys... which was all mixed up... im sad that tomorrow is bob and aratis last day. wednesday we will be starting with danah bella and moreno mostardo. danah is actually staying in our room for a few days. she arrived early, so she will be with us until her room is ready.

i cant believe ive made it two weeks without any alone time. i think im almost at my breakign point though, so i will probably be venturing our on my own tomorrow. i wrote a post card for my mama and papa and realized i mailed one the other day without an address, which makes me really said, because it was very pretty and i know it would have meant a lot to them!! ill hope by some miracle it gets to them.

No comments: